The CPR V5000 Call Blocker blocking robocalls, scam calls and unwanted calls on landline phones. Pre-programmed with thousands of the worst known robo numbers, plus the ability to manually block and unblock callers. Our call blockers can be effortlessly set-up in minutes and work with pre-existing handsets.
CPR Call Blocker helps home owners and businesses solve their unwanted scam calls in over twelve countries world wide including the UK, Europe, USA & Australia.
- FCC Robocall Strike Force: CPR Call Blocker is a member of the FCC Robocalls Strike Force which is an industry-led group which has been working for over two years to develop comprehensive solutions to prevent, detect, and filter unwanted robocalls.
- Verizon: CPR Call Blocker has worked with Verizon to provide a call blocking solution to its massive landline customer base.
- US Telecom – AT&T: CPR Call Blocker has been on the panel at the US Telecom Robocall Scoring & Analytics Workshop
- Vermont Attorney Generals Office: CPR also runs pilot schemes with the Vermont attorney generals office to study the positive effect of call blocking technology on the senior population.
CPR V5000 Call Blocker
The CPR V5000 Call Blocker features a 3 Inch caller display screen, large “Block Now” button, 6,500 number capacity and has the ability to block unwanted callers from Cordless DECT extension handsets by pressing #2.
- Pre-programmed with 5000 unwanted scam numbers
- Block up to 1500 numbers at the touch of a button
- Large easy to read 3” Caller Display Screen
- Quick & simple to connect. No mains power required
- Simple to manage call & block lists
CPR Call Blocker V5000
With over 1 Million customers worldwide and over 12,000 product reviews, see what some of them have to say.